We had a fun, fall week leading up to Halloween. The weather was so beautiful last Sunday that the boys and I decided to go on a hike. The leaves are starting to change colors so it was a pretty walk.
We stopped at a few playgrounds along the trail.
Kannon got tired towards the end of the hike so Tanner tried to help him out. :) We stopped for a snack and drink and then everyone was ready to go again.
Sunday night, we had our Annual Halloween Family Home Evening - Carving pumpkins, making ghost cookies and dipping pretzels.
Corey and Kannon were in charge of helping with the ghost cookies.
Tanner was the pretzel dipper and Barry was in charge of the pumpkin. I just helped eat all of the goodies!
This was "H" week in Preschool. On Tuesday, we counted hats and learned about our Heart. We even got to disect a real sheep heart. The kids thought that was so cool. I had attended a Heathly Science class this summer at ASU and I got five sheep hearts and five sheep brains to take back to my classroom.
Thursday was H is for Halloween day and the kids had fun trick or treating to each other. They had each brought a goodie to hand out.
On Halloween, we went to Grandmama's house for a chili dinner and then came back home to go trick or treating. Corey said he was too old to trick or treat so just Kannon, Tanner and I went. They ran from house to house, they were so excited.
Spiderman and Lily (from Hannah Montana)
How great is Halloween - FREE CANDY!!
2 comments:
Well kids, you had a whole week of Halloween activities. How fun! Wish you could have come to my house. We had 7 visitors, I think that is a record for us since we've lived in Arkansas. I carved a pumpkin and had him lit on the porch, so much for my decorations. Love, NANA
what a fun week! glad we did not take the spiderman costume!
Corey - you are too old! what? Brooke said that she will be trick or treating until she dies!
-tracey
Post a Comment