We had our Annual Primary Program at church a few weeks ago. Corey, Tanner and Kannon each had a part that they worked very hard to memorize. They did a great job! Corey was excited about the song "Called to Serve" because the missionaries came up and sang it with all of the boys. Kannon has been asking me when I was going to tape him saying his part - so here it is.
This is always my favorite Sunday. We had been practicing the songs each week in Family Home Evening and I actually saw all three of them singing. Kannon looked very cute sitting in a row of all girls - he didn't seem to mind at all. :) Great program Primary Kids!
3 comments:
So glad to hear you had a good program, I knew you would do great. Not one kid in our ward had as long a part or had it memorized like Kannon. Wish I could have been there. Hope to see some of you soon. Love, NANA
what a cutie that kannon is!!! watch out ladies in 2019!
Post a Comment