Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Grades Activity

The first nine weeks of school is over and all of the boys had very good grades. We are so pleased with how well they do in school. We try to do something fun each nine weeks to celebrate. Dustin chose to go bowling with some friends but the rest of us headed to Chuck-e-Cheese to play video games. The boys love the games and I love it because it is so cheap. Tanner had fun with a new game they had: Deal or No Deal. Instead of playing for money you play for tickets, up to 40. One time he ended up with 27 tickets which he thought was awesome.


Kannon also tried out a new game which was fun - horse racing. You actually had to steer the horse by pulling the reins side to side. It took Kannon a few laps before he figured out which way to pull the reins.


Corey stuck with his old favorite - Safari Hunting which Barry likes too. You drive a jeep through the grasslands and have to lasso different animals. The animals get faster and stronger as you go along. I don't think they have reached "Master Safari" level - yet!



My favorite is Skee Ball but no one took a picture of me playing that. :) I am the Skee Ball champ in the family. I remember playing Skee Ball on the boardwalk at the beach for a nickel. Those were the days! We had a fun evening of being together and playing video games. The boys have already decided that next nine weeks we will go "glow in the dark" bowling. Great job boys! We are proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Boys! I/m so proud of my SMART grandchildren. I've never been to Chuck E Cheese, so invite me the next time you go. Love you, Nana

Finn and Tracey Family said...

way to go! i suggested to my kids chuck e cheese and they said no way! see - i knew it would of been fun with all the new games and everything!