Barry and Dustin had a fun week in Nebraska at the College World Series. I was going to let Barry write about the week but he is always too busy so I will just write about what they have told me. Dustin's American Legion team played in a tournament in Omaha along with going to the World Series Games. They would play a game at an area high school and then go see a World Series game that night. Barry said it was the perfect week. They loved the stadium and said it was such a fun atmosphere. Dustin had a very fun time shopping - buying T-shirts for all of the teams playing. He also got all of the boys a shirt and even me. They didn't talk much about the Legion Tournament which they won 3 and lost 2. I think the main reason for the trip is to see the World Series games. They definitely had a great time.

The TROPHY
This is the Gold Glove Trophy - one player for each position gets this - I think.
This is a trip that Dustin and Barry will be talking about for a long time. I am glad that they had the chance to go. Yeah, Fresno State!
No comments:
Post a Comment