Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

Barry got to go to his favorite place for Father's Day Weekend. He, Dustin, Corey, and Kannon headed up to St. Louis for a Cardinals game. He only had four tickets so Tanner and I stayed home and had our own fun little weekend. They had a great time and the Cardinals even won. They stayed in a nice hotel right across the street from the ballpark and had a great buffet breakfast that morning.


Do they look excited to be in a hotel? My boys love staying in hotels.

At the Ballpark



It was "Run the Bases" day. Corey and Kannon got to run around the bases after the game. Kannon thought it was so cool to be on the Cardinal's field.


I am glad that Barry had a fun baseball weekend, he deserved it. He is a great dad and gives all of his freetime to me and the boys. He is my best friend and our family means everything to him. Happy Father's Day Barry!

1 comment:

Finn and Tracey Family said...

He does deserve it! Finn and I sure admire what a wonderful dad he is! Love the pics!