Here Dustin is just a few days old. It really doesn't seem that long ago.
He didn't have his day all planned out like Corey so we just tried to do some of his favorite things. Barry made French toast for breakfast which is a favorite for everyone. I got him a "Firehouse Sub" for lunch (another favorite of everyones) and then he took off for a ballgame. He hit a homerun in the game which they won so that was an added birthday present. We had ice cream cake and presents later. He had the chance to do lots of fun shopping in Omaha buying a T-shirt for I think every team that was in the World Series so his presents were limited to some of his favorite candy - Snickers and Twizzlers. Next week, we are going to a Redbirds game which is something we always do for his birthday also.
On Sunday, we invited Barry's family over for a party to celebrate both Dustin and Corey's birthdays.
All the cousins had fun running around the house and up and down the stairs. We sure enjoy spending time with our family.
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 17 either, just the other day I was walking around with him on my hip in Puerto Rico! Happy Birthday Dustin - We love you!
Post a Comment