Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baseball Season

Baseball season has officially started at the Jones house and will continue on up to August. That is a lot of ballgames to look forward to! Dustin opened up his High School season on February 19th - it was freezing. They have already played eight games - winning seven of those. His team is really going to be good! There are three players on the team that have already signed to play college baseball. Dustin should have a fun season. He plays short stop, pitches, and is the lead off batter.





The games usually start at 4:00 and go for several hours so I pack dinner most nights. The boys work on homework, eat their picnic dinner, run around and sometimes actually watch the game. They are all excited for their seasons to start which will be soon.





When the sun goes down it gets pretty chilly so everyone bundles up. The boys are usually so busying running around that they don't mind the cold. I bring blankets and everything to keep warm. I don't know which is worse - the cold in the spring or the bugs in the summer??

No comments: