Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our New Toy

We got a trampoline! I think I am as excited as the boys. We have talked about getting one for several years but something else usually came up. I saw one on sale at K-Mart but when I went to get it they were out. Luckily they gave me a raincheck. I called the next week and they had gotten a few more in. We haven't gotten the netting up yet so it makes me a little nervous when someone is jumping. It has been very cold the last few days but the boys have been out there jumping. They keep inventing new tricks that I have to come out and see. Now they have one more thing to do when I say go outside and play :)





Happy Jumping!!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I wish we lived next door. I wouldn't have to stress about Sophie never wanting to play outside. She would always have something to do.

KIC said...

That so funny! We bought one last week with some "Santa Money", but haven't set it up yet. We need more snow to melt! Happy Jumping!