The picture was taken from pretty far away but I think you can see a few red spots here and there. Tanner and the birds thank you for the birdfeeder, Papa.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Our Cardinal Family
Tanner got a birdfeeder for Christmas and we finally got around to putting it up. We were so surprised to see a whole family of Cardinals out there eating one morning. They are out there everyday now. I have seen as many as 7 males and 5 females at one time. The males are such a bright red. The boys have enjoyed watching them. One morning, I went to the window to see the birds and there sat Indy (our cat) right under the feeder. I guess he was enjoying watching them too. 
The picture was taken from pretty far away but I think you can see a few red spots here and there. Tanner and the birds thank you for the birdfeeder, Papa.
The picture was taken from pretty far away but I think you can see a few red spots here and there. Tanner and the birds thank you for the birdfeeder, Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment