Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Busy Saturday

Last Saturday was a very busy day! I started off the day at our Annual Christmas Craft Day at church. I really didn't get to do any crafts since I was in charge of the day but things went well and it was a nice morning. I then ran home and got Tanner and Kannon to go to the Valley View Fall Festival. Corey went with Barry to pick up Kristen, Matt, Sophie and Quincey from the airport in Memphis. It was a beautiful day for the festival. The kids had fun and we ran into a alot of friends to visit with.



The boys quickly found games and jumping things to spend their tickets on.


















Valley View always goes all out when they have an activity. All of the booths had mums, pumpkins, hay bales and other Fall things for decorations.

When our tickets were gone we ran back to the church to clean up the Craft Day and then home for a quick lunch. At 2:00, the Primary was having a Fall Activity so we headed back to the church for that. The kids did several Fall crafts and had a light dinner.




When the Primary activity was over we hurried home to see Kristen and her family. The boys couldn't wait to play with Sophie and Quincey. Kristen is visiting Arkansas to attend her 10 year High School reunion. We sure enjoyed having them visit us.



That night, Barry, Corey, Dustin and Matt went to the Arkansas State University Football game. Kristen and I stayed home with the little ones and enjoyed visiting with each other. What a fun but BUSY day!

No comments: