

We had a fun morning at the Circus last week. Barry's mom took all of the young grandkids. The moms went along too. Katie, Emma and Hannah came also.
Tanner was very excited about the people that worked at the circus and he started asking lots of questions about what they do and where they live. You know how concerned he is with what he is going to be when he grows up so I started to worry that he might want to be a circus person. I told him I really didn't want him to work in the circus when he grew up and he said, "Don't worry mom I won't because I am afraid of clowns." He is a funny kid.
Everyone was excited when the elephants finally came out and did their tricks. The kids sat still the whole show and seemed to have fun. And of course, there were lots of snacks brought by Grandmama which makes any event more enjoyable. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment