Both Corey and Tanner got their braces off this last month. Tanner just had them across his top 6 teeth. They both look very handsome.
The orthodontist told Corey like I am sure he tells all of his patients not to chew gum while he had braces. Well, when you tell Corey to do or not do something - unlike most kids - he listens. He loves gum but did not chew any the entire time (almost 2 years) that he had the braces. I got him a big pack of gum the day he got his braces off and he was so excited. What a good kid!
2 comments:
When I downloaded this picture I displayed Tanner life size and Josh was like, "OMG he looks beautiful!" Josh reached up and caressed his cheek and then leaned close and began kissing him. He finally looked and me and said Josh is like having my own boy! I am definitely putting this picture on display life size in my room!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KG3ZUP-Y3uo/TfaSyfnxl5I/AAAAAAAADeA/x4A0RvAVedc/s0/IMG_3253.JPG
Post a Comment