Monday, June 13, 2011

End of School

This is the one time every year that moms have the chance to brag on their kids.  So here goes!  School is out and the boys all had their "End of the Year" Award Programs.  Kannon got a certificate for All A's all year.



Tanner got a certificate for all A's.  He also got an award for coming in 7th place in the 4th grade for AR points.  AR points are earned when the student reads a book and then takes a test on the computer.  He was quite the reader this year.  They gave a Citizenship Award to one 4th grade girl and one 4th grade boy and Tanner got that award.  I was so proud of him. 




Corey was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society this year.  You have to have a 3.5 GPA.    He also won the Algebra A award and the Personal Finance Award.  Corey works so hard on his school work.  I was very proud of him.


This was the induction ceremony. 


At home with his awards.  I didn't get to go to the Awards Program because I was at home with Shingles. 

All the boys had a great school year.  I am so proud of how hard they work in school and what good students they are.  Ok, that was my brag post - until next year. :)  Way to go Jones' boys!

No comments: