Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas Eve

We started the day with breakfast (more like brunch) at Cracker Barrel. Then it was home to finish up last minute Christmas preparations. We spent the evening at Grandmama and Grandaddy's house with all of the Jones family. We had a big Mexican Fiesta for dinner and then presents and goodies.

All the presents are handed out and then we open them from youngest to oldest. Kannon was so excited for his turn.


A new Peyton Manning Jersey for Tanner


A new PlayStationII Game for Corey (who would have guessed)



New clothes for Dustin


Grandaddy and Grandmama with all of their grandchildren - 7 boys and 2 girls

When we got home from Grandmama's all the boys opened new pajamas. That is a tradition that I have been doing since I was little. Everyone loves new pajamas for Christmas.

Then we put out the reindeer food and the cookies for Santa and it was off to bed.

1 comment:

Kuehne Korner said...

I like the Colts also, don't tell Lance. I think Peyton Manning is awsome. It is pretty cool that Austin Collie form BYU is playing with him.
Raquel