Saturday, December 19, 2009

November Happenings

Basketball season has started for Dustin. His team should be pretty good. We sure enjoy watching Dustin play.

Dustin in action


At the Elementary school, the students earn "Blazer Bucks" for following directions and doing kind things. At the end of each month, if they have ten "blazer bucks" they get to go to a special activity. November's activity was called "Blazer Blast" and the high school basketball players, cheerleaders, dance team and band all came over and hung out with the students. Kannon thought that was so cool that his big brother got to come over and shake hands with all of the kids. The cheerleaders performed and the band played. It was a fun activity. I think the ball players felt pretty special with all these kids screaming and waving at them and asking for autographs.



Kannon had a cute Thanksgiving program at school. They all dressed like Indians and sang several Thanksgiving songs.



Making his Indian shirt


Ready for the Program

Grandmama was able to come and see both Kannon and Shay perform.


For Thanksgiving, Dustin and I went to Mountain Home to spend a few days with Nana and Papa. Barry took the other boys to Big Island with all of the other guys in the Jones family. This was Kannon's first time going and he had a fun time. Barry's dad loves having all of his sons and grandsons there with him.






Ready for the big Hunt :)



I love Thanksgiving time. Good food and family. We all enjoyed having a few days off and spending time with family. I feel very grateful for all of the blessings that I have - family and friends are definitely at the top of my list. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those two last hunting photos. The background is beautiful. Never did hear what was caught or shot. Next time we get together I might actually have time to talk to everyone. Loved the Christmas gathering even if I was a little busy. Mom