Friday, May 01, 2009

Rocket Show

The 6th Grade had their annual Rocket Day last week. Every 6th grader made a rocket and had the chance to launch it out on the football field. They measured how high each one went and gave out trophies. Corey was the first to launch his rocket. It did pretty good. The best part of the day for Corey though was getting lunch from the concession stand - he thought that was just great.




Here is Corey's rocket taking off.
6th Grade has sure been a lot of fun for Corey. He has had a great year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey, that rocket really took off! Good job. Sorry about the weekend plans and the motel stay. We'll do something else one of these days soon, when the rain stops. Looking for diamonds would have been very messy! Love you. NANA

Little Lucy said...

I like this format much better. Now I can read your photo info. It just cracks me up how much Corey enjoys the "concession stand." I'll have to take Corey to a beach "concession stand" for his birthday.