Field Day finally arrived! The Preschoolers have been asking about it for weeks. We played all the typical Field Day games - tug-o-war, water balloons, sponge race, etc... It was a pretty day and everyone enjoyed just running around playing with each other. Of course, we had popsicles too. This was also our last day of Preschool. What a great year this as been!

Kannon and I will both be heading off to "real" school next year - him in Kindergarten and me teaching 2nd grade. I guess that means we have to wear shoes to school now. :) I have loved teaching Preschool. What sweet kids I have had over the 5 years that I have taught.
Preschool Class 2008-2009
1 comment:
preschool age children will be missing out! but those incoming 2nd graders...WOW, they are SOO lucky!
i am a fan of water day/field day too!
Post a Comment