We had a fun Spring Break last week. We loved sleeping in and staying up late. The boys were busy with baseball practices and games.

But we also found time to:
--Go Play miniature golf
--Go to the ASU Museum - they have a new Mayan Exhibit which is great!
--Go to the Zoo - of course!
In the prairie dog bubbles
--Go to the Memphis Children's Museum - the boys loved it!
Shopping in the Museum Grocery Store
Trying on Memphis Sport's Teams uniforms
Corey trying to land an airplane in the FedEx exhibit
Kannon loved this Museum because they had dress-up clothes for every area and of course there was some DANCING.
I know this video is hard to see but Kannon insisted on "making a movie" of him in the Disco Room.
Spring Break is now over and it is back to school. The boys are already counting down to summer - 9 weeks to go! We sure loved having the week off to play and hang out together.
6 comments:
What fun activities for Spring break. Tell Kannon I loved the dancing video. Tell Corey we have a good friend who trains pilots at FedEx. Maybe he could give Corey some pointers. Loved all the pictures. MOM
Oh, Emma and Kannon are true kindred spirits! That video is AWESOME! Kannon has some niiiiice dance moves! :)
Oh my goodness. I have fond memories of the Children's Musuem. I would spend hours there in the play grocery store. They'd basically have to kick me out.
I loved grocery shopping back then...but it's funny how things change over the years!
Gotta love that Kannon. You should fix the font on your blog. I can't read the captions under the pics.
Looks like fun. Dustin is never in any family photos just uniforms.
kannon is ready to join finn and enjoy the night life with DJ Kaskade! nice moves! how funny! love the sleeping in part - some day again, some day! what a fun children's museum, it has some of the same exhibits in ours (grocery store, lifeflight - instead of fedex) good times!
Post a Comment