Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was filled with parties. We started with a Preschool party on Thursday. The kids decorated white lunch sacks and then they handed out their cards and candy. They all can read each other's name so it was fun for them to look at all of their cards.
















On Friday, Tanner and Corey had their class parties. More cards and candy.



On Saturday, I had all the boys and Barry go on individual treasure hunts to find their Valentine goodies. The little guys thought it was great. Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure know how to enjoy the holidays. I can't even remember what we did! But that's okay, after all these years we've had our share of hearts and candy, HA! Loved seeing everyone at the basketball game. Sorry Tanner, I forgot to give you your bag of candy. Will bring you some when I come in a week and a half. Nana