Monday, December 15, 2008
Santa Claus
Kannon was so proud of himself this year because he was not afraid of Santa. He said that now that he is 5 he can talk to Santa. He wanted me to take a picture of him with Santa at our Ward Christmas party last week but I didn't have my camera. Aunt Shena works at the bank and she told us that Santa was coming there so we went and I made sure to bring my camera. When Santa asked Kannon what he wanted for Christmas he said, "I am not sure yet" :) Santa asked Corey if he wanted a girlfriend for Christmas and Corey just smiled. My boys have never been big Santa fans so it was fun to get a picture of them with smiles on their faces. I told Santa that they had all been very good this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment