We had a big Mexican meal at the Jones' and then it was time for PRESENTS.
Kannon trying out his new "Spiderman" cell phone
Tanner with a new Pokemon tower play thing
I think one of Kannon's favorite presents was a "Camp Rock" CD that he got from Shay. Whenever Kannon goes over to her house to play they listen to it and dance, so he was excited to get his own CD.
Kannon is SO unlike my other boys. They would NEVER think of dancing in front of people but Kannon was just having a great time. He sure brings a lot of fun to our family.When everyone was gathering up their presents to leave, Kannon came and said to me, "Aren't we going to do the Mary and Joseph play". Last year, I had brought props for all of the kids to act out the Nativity but I had forgotten this year. I hurried and gathered a few towels for props and got Mary and Joseph into place while Barry read from Luke 2. It was a wonderful way to end the evening. It helped to remind us of what Christmas is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment