This summer there are several plays being put on in town. I decided to let each boy pick one that they would like to see and then just the two of us would go. Kannon picked "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" which was at ASU. He kept thinking it was going to be a movie. I think he was surprised when the "real" people came out on stage. We had talked about Snow White in Nursery School when we were learning about the number 7 and Kannon didn't know much about it so it was fun for him to see the play.
Kannon and Snow White
Tanner chose "The Wizard of Oz" which was at the Forum. We had seats up in the balcony which was fun. The play was very well done. Tanner asked "Why do they keep singing?" I explained that is what happens in Musicals. I think he had a fun night.
It was a big cast with a lot of kids. We knew several of the cast members which made it neat. Corey's play is scheduled in July. He picked out "Jack and the Beanstalk".
1 comment:
How fun! That is something I want to do with my kids as well!
Post a Comment