Dustin had several highlights of the year- -winning the Jr. High District Basketball Championship,
winning the American Legion Baseball State Tournament,
and turning 16 and being able to drive!!
Tanner said his favorite thing was going to White Water Park in Branson. That was a fun day!

Kannon said he liked White Water too!

I think two of my favorite things in 2007 were - - going to Utah in the Spring to visit friends and family. It was great to see friends who used to live in Jonesboro and it was especially great to get to go to Maia's baptism.
Also, this summer it was fun having Tracey and her kids, and Kristen and her kids come visit. This was the first time we got to see Quincy - who is such a cutey.
Barry said he enjoyed our trip to the Redbirds game on the 4th of July.
2007 was a great year. I am grateful that we were all healthy and were able to spend a lot of time with friends and family.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun year you all had. I still can't beleive you guys have a 16 year old. You all are way too young for that. Karly loves looking at your blog with me. She likes to closly study every picture. She really misses you and all her friends in Jonesboro and so do I. Happy New year. Jenn I
What a fun tradition! I was going to start that but still haven't got around to it! Love you!
Post a Comment