Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kannon's Special Day

On September 25th, Kannon was baptized.  Two others were baptized as well so it was a full house.  The primary children sang "I Am a Child of God" for the opening song.  Kannon had asked Corey to give the talk on baptism and Corey did a fantastic job.  He just sat down one afternoon and wrote it.  I asked him if he needed the scriptures or any help but he said he didn't.  That kid is amazing.  Kannon wanted to make sure we had refreshments afterwards so Nana and I worked on cookies and snacks for that.  It was a wonderful afternoon and we are glad that Nana and Papa were able to come.  We are very happy that Kannon was excited about being baptized.  He is a sweet boy who tries hard to do what is right.





We love you Kannon!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Great!

Heiner Six said...

I'm so glad I got on here to check up with the Jones family! Congrats to Kannon! I can't believe it! He's really eight?! And Corey!!!! Whoa! Will he ever stop growing? Look how tall he is! It looks like life is great for you all! We sure miss you guys and think of you a lot!