
In March, we spent our Spring Break in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It was wonderful. The beach is so relaxing and calming. Dustin had baseball games so he had to stay at home. Barry's mom and dad took good care of him while we were gone though.

The view from our condo
We arrived on Saturday afternoon and the boys went straight to the beach. The ocean was cold but the boys didn't mind.

The weather was chilly on Sunday but we had fun playing in the sand, playing paddle ball and swimming in the heated pool.


One night we went out to eat at Angler's which is on the pier and then to play video games at the arcade.


We headed back home on Wednesday in time to see Dustin play in a baseball tournament at the end of the week. The boys have already asked, "Can we go back next year?" I hope so!! It was a fun family trip.
3 comments:
I love the beach and it is one of the biggest downfall of Boise. I have lived within 2 hours of the beach for the last 8 years. I am glad you had fun.
LOVE it! nothing beats a beach trip!
I'm hoping the oil doesn't hit the beaches! I want to go this Fall. If it does, we may just have to go to the Virgin Islands! Or maybe a cruise. Glad you got to enjoy a brief vacation. MOM
Post a Comment