Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Snow!

We had quite the snowstorm last week (for Arkansas). The sleet and freezing rain came all night Thursday night but then the snow came on Friday. It pretty much snowed all day Friday. Saturday was a beautiful sunny day and we all headed out to sled, build snowmen, and throw snowballs.


Dustin doing a little snowboarding.




Corey getting started on a snowman.

Tanner had fun just rolling around in the snow.

Kannon headed down our hill.

We have been out of school for three days but hopefully will go back tomorrow (Wednesday). The boys have enjoyed being home and I have enjoyed getting a few projects done that I hadn't had time to do before.

We even made real "snow"cones.

Fun snow days!

2 comments:

Finn and Tracey Family said...

awesome - looks like utah! glad you had a productive spring break - : )

Anonymous said...

Looks like we might get more tonight! Maybe I'll finally get out and have some fun. I love just looking out the window.:) MOM