Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st Day of School

Wednesday the 19th was the first day of school. Everyone had on new clothes, shoes, backpacks, socks - the whole works. We were all excited to start a new year.


Kannon ready for Kindergarten


Tanner ready for 3rd grade

Corey ready for 7th grade

Dustin is ready for 12th grade but was not ready for a picture.

The first day was very busy. I had to be on duty at 7:15 a.m. I think it was after 5:00 when we all got home. A long day but a good one for everyone.

Kannon and a new friend, Rubin, at a school assembly on Friday. It is going to be nice to be at school with Kannon so that I can see him throughout the day. He loved the assembly. The cheerleaders were there and everyone was dancing and cheering. You know Kannon with dancing - he was having a fun day.


2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Way to go Kannon! Sophie starts on Tuesday and can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You boys looked very nice in your new clothes. Hope you have a wonderful year. Work hard! love, NANA