We finally found a day that we could all make the trip to the Christmas Tree Farm in Goobertown to get our tree. This has turned out to be one of our favorite Christmas Traditions. We rushed up on a Wednesday after Dustin finished with ball practice. It was raining and cold but we all just put on our boots and headed off. Kannon found his tree right away. We decided we wanted something a little bigger though.
I think this was the one we chose.
Once we got the tree home, Barry, Kannon and Tanner put it up and got the lights on while the rest of us were at Young Women and Young Men. Then I was in charge of the decorating. We sure love having a real tree even though it can be a little trouble.
Another tradition we have is watching "Mr. Kruger's Christmas" each year in December for family home evening. We usually then make Christmas cookies but this year we made a Gingerbread House. It was fun but very hard for the boys to not eat all of the candy. I told them on Christmas Day we would eat whatever was still edible. :)
I sure love the Christmas Season because of all of the fun family time that we have.
1 comment:
LOVE the picture of Kannon by his tree! We sure miss Goobertown trees. You guys are the BEST!
Post a Comment