I don't think that Barry enjoyed this as much as Simba did.
Corey enjoyed practicing the piano.
On Saturday, we packed our lunch and headed out on the lake.
I think Dustin and Kannon were deciding who was going to be the first one in the lake.
I think the favorite part of a day on the lake is eating lunch on the boat.
Summer wouldn't be complete if we didn't get caught out on the lake in a rainstorm at least once. As we were all swimming and having fun, Barry looks off into the distance and says I think we better head back to the dock, it looks like rain. Well, five minutes later it was definitely rain. It was about a 15 minute ride back to the dock directly into the rain and wind. That is Corey and Tanner under the blue towels.
When we got to the boat dock Corey and Tanner came out from under the towels. Corey said, "We survived!" They both said that they had said a prayer. Storms on the lake are a little scary.
We sure had a fun relaxing (well, besides the storm) time at the lake. Thank you Nana and Papa for letting us stay at your house. We look forward to coming up again when you guys are home.
No comments:
Post a Comment