Every year I like to have a picture of the boys for a Christmas Card. Well, every year it is a huge ordeal to get that picture. Dustin hates getting his picture taken, Kannon can't sit still, and we can never get Tanner and Corey to just smile naturally. Anyway, here are a few tries from this year.

Oops, Kannon is not looking.

This one was pretty good but we decided that Dustin needed a haircut.
So next Sunday comes and we try again. This time the weather is about 70 degrees so all of the boys have on short sleeve shirts. I hated to have a Christmas picture with short sleeve shirts so everyone grabbed a fleece and put it on. I know that some people carefully plan the wardrobe of each person in the picture but I am glad that the boys were dressed and their hair some what combed.

Oops, Dustin is not looking.

I guess this is what Kannon thinks of the Christmas picture.
Actually, I think I would have used this one if Corey hadn't had his eyes closed. This picture is so Kannon, always trying to be silly. Well, you will have to wait until Christmas to see the picture that made the "Card". I hope that everyone is having has much fun as we are getting ready for the holidays :)
No comments:
Post a Comment